A Guide for Auto Technicians Transitioning into the Role of an Instructor
New Instructor Guide
When an automotive technician makes the decision to become an automotive instructor, it can sometimes be a big transition. Working as a successful automotive technician, and teaching others to be a successful automotive technician are very different worlds.
NATEF has designed an Online Guide to help New Automotive Instructors in making this transition more successful.
The NATEF New Instructor Guide includes short video segments that outline best practices, tips and techniques for the following:
• Developing Quality Lesson Plans
• Delivering Lesson Content so it Engages Students
• Managing Successful Lab Sessions
• Assessing Your Students Progress and Mastery
• Developing the Most Valuable Advisory Board
• Staying Connected with the Current Automotive
To access links to download content for lessons click on Resources - Toolbox button below